1 baguette, thinly sliced on diagonal into 1/4-1/3" thick slices
6 tbsp Moon Dust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1 garlic clove, halved vertically
8 oz goat cheese, softened slightly
5-6 Moon Dust Farms white peaches, thinly sliced
4 large sprigs fresh sage, leaves separated from stems
3 oz thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into strips
1 tbsp Moon Dust Farms honey
1/2 tsp fine sea salt
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1. Heat broiler with rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Lay sliced baguette to fit on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt & pepper. Broil, until tops are golden-brown, 5-8 minutes.
3. Immediately rub hot bread tops with cut side of garlic. Let cool.
4. Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in skillet until hot. Add sage leaves, turning once until crisp, 1 1/2-2 minutes total. Remove with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels. Salt lightly.
5. Spread cheese atop crostini. Top with peaches, prosciutto, & fried sage leaves.
6. Transfer to platter. Drizzle with honey. Top with freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!